Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Thursday, December 04, 2008


I guess it takes many life-changing events happening in succession to make me blog again. But I've already lost the motivation to blog.

1) Cross Country KL training trip to Malaysia

After 4 years, it finally came. It was really such a great trip, and to sum it up... I guess it would have been much better if my batchmates could've been there. And that means people I've been training with the last 4 years of my RI life, Zhu Jie, Shi Kai, Cho Han, Zhi Ming. But nonetheless, having Sean there was good enough for me to thoroughly enjoy the trip, lest to say with everyone else that've made my year in cross country more bearable. I guess I'll save what else I have left to say to an email to be sent at a later date.

2) RMUN Chalet!

haha the details of this would probably have been up on like dozens of blogs by now, so I shan't go on to elaborate about it, just that I really had alot of fun there xD making new friends, and keeping old ones haha... again I guess i'll leave the rest to the email.

3) I'VE JUST BEEN TOLD I'LL BE RUNNING STANARD CHARTERED MARATHON ON SUNDAY

ok unlike the name, I'm not running the full marathon, just running 10k team. But still, not training for such a long time has taken any long distance ability I might have away. So I shall start by doing easy run tmr, trying to pick up SOME form of fitness tmr so I can run on Sunday.


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 9:16 PM |