Just had a great rest after Hallowen party at Natalee's house lastlast night xD
But before going to that, I guess I shall post about my EOYs results (;
English - 32/45 (sigh i screwed comprehension up 9/20 ftw)
Social Studies - 25/30
History - 35/40
Bio - 73/100
Chemistry 59/80
Maths - 49/60
Maths - 36/60
Lit - 22/25
Ahwells I guess on the whole it was quite a gd EOY for me, considering how I screwed up last year and how my results fare relative to the rest of the cohort xD
Veryvery happy with History/bio/lit since they were amongst the top few in the level haha
Overall GPA - 3.64
Strangely enough, to many it might not be the most fantastic GPA (not that it isnt gd) but it's the highest I've ever gotten in RI, so I'm still very proud of it k!
Hopefully I can get the subject combi of my choice HELM!!
Anw, onto more interesting things, I went for my first ever Hallowen Party at Natalee's house on on Friday night, dressing up as a
PIMP. lol! for photos check facebook out pls..
Just wanna say that it was an amazingly gd party and I enjoyed myself terribly, what with random talks and revalations (hint : A Certain School which is Independent)
2 more days to Higher Chinese O lvls, it strangely just feels like any other normal examinations, though I feel horribly unprepared ><
oh and NPPF results are coming back on the 5th as well, so let's pray for the best!
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
2:24 PM |