Chem and History just ended! Now I'm left with only 4 more papers to go xD (HMT is not counted)
I kinda screwed up history today, with my Great Leap Forward essay being one of many assertions and little evidence. Guess I tried too hard to go for the highest level possible to try and top the level >< but then again, who cares? when everyone talks abt highest in level, no one thinks of Matthias, it's always someone else...sigh
but on a brighter note, chem should be a 4.0, don't think I screwed it up too badly...
And anw, to those ppl who think talking abt whether you get a 4.0 is suaning, screw off.
Had enough of ppl telling me I'm suanning them, seriously.. if you've done well, then u deserve to talk about your 4.0, why must that figure be something to suan abt?
Anyhow tmr is a free day considering I don take phy or geog, so it'll be lit mugging day >< and bio ftw too!
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
2:23 PM |