ok I know the post of my nationals has been long overdue, but hey ppl! it's one hour to my birthday xD
& I'm determined to keep it happy, even though things might not be so as of now
mm I've essentially spent like 12 hours of my last day of illegality in school preparing for dramafeste (;
come to think of it, guess it probably isn't such a bad thing haha
considering I'm actually leaving my mark in RI
It's been a gd 4 years in RI
& I guess the best way of spending the eve of my birthday would probably be to help with one of my final pieces of work in RI hehe
& I guess I must really love RI (ok I really do, as you will find out in the post of nationals)
since tmr I'd spend my birthday in school doing dramafeste then interhse debates
BAYLEY FTW!
haha last year, it was Chinese test that stopped me from celebrating my bday properly
this year, I guess it'd be house events haha
so yep, last hour of illegality before I turn legal xD
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
10:54 PM |