I'm not sure if I said this last year, but this year has got to be the best birthday ever in my 16 years of life...& there're just so many ppl who contributed to making it such a success xD
hahah here are the people who wished me happy birthday
thank you so much! honestly, it's great knowing there're really that many good friends out there:)
I'm sry if I forgot to put ur name, tell me straight away k!
Person who wished before:
Jian Xiong
People who wished at 12am:
Terence
Ding Jie
Nerine
Ee Wei
Msn at 12
Ying Hui
Shan Zhi (sry headboy ><)
On the day itself:
Geoffery
Sin Yee
Chin Wei
Nicole
Shawn
Su Lyn
Abigail
Rachel (Wong)
Stanley
Valerie
Yu Ling
Nick Quah
Jia Wen
Sih Im
Nigel (Fong)
Beatrice
Chern Hwee
Sze Wing
Andrew Chua
Lynn Ang
Zhu Jie
Shan Zhi
4L ppl! xD
Hist RA ppl! (;
Aaron (Tiong)
Aaron (Goh)
Charis
Jarret
People who wished after:
Rachel (Oon)
Guan Lin
Ee Hsien
Ben Yong
Thats like, around 45 ppl in total, thanks soso much ppl!
For those who we haven't talked for a long time, must talk sometime on msn soon k!
Specific groups of people to thank, for really making THE day and of cuz today special for me!
RMUN people!
Omg, I can't believe even with the little meetings we have, we're still so bonded
it doesnt matter whether we have seperate blocs anymore, really really thank you for those wishes! & to terence and abigail and nicholas, there's nth very special abt legality, I just mentioned it w/o any reference to anything dirty minded terence might think of (;
WE MUST MEET UP FOR A CHALET SOON!
DF ppl!
hahah we must be the craziest gang around in school at 10am
I owe you guys another post
but for now, really thanks so much for accompanying me(willingly, or not so) and byap the night b4 our bday
& of course, who can forget the condom buying experience :)
Alicia, Bum Soo, Charis, Ee Hsien and Nick Quah!
I guess I gotta thank the best friend a boy can get and the best friend I can get alotalot!
Thanks for planning tonight's suprise xD
It's the first time I've ever received such bday presents on such a large scale
& you really made an impact, really....(;
Elmo balloon, the golden shoe bag, a cake/candle with no flame, best friend water melon and banana messages :) thanks so much!
Last, but definitely not least, you<3
where should I even start
a day of turnarounds
a day of ice cream cake, skittles, letters and so much more!
You brought the bday gift I always wanted
& I guess my bday wouldn't have been so perfect w/o you
Matthias loves Nicolette<3
There's so many other activites going on
& I will find time to blog about them
definitely
after my maths test
because it's tmr
& I haven't studied
Went for Bayley dramafeste ytd
SYINConnect today xD
& of course, not forgetting my reflection on track and field nationals!
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
12:03 AM |