Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Monday, June 16, 2008


Well I shall talk about Friday and Saturday since they're the most eventful days this week



Friday



Woke up early in the morning at 3am to send Nick and Ashish off at the airport xD

Well being the ONLY senior/teammate there, I guess it was kinda weird hahah

never been to the airport so early in the morning before, the arrival hall at terminal 1 was totally empty it was scary ><

After sending them off, went over to terminal 3 to send the Nanyang ppl off.
It was quite funny, trying to escape notice but in the end being seen in the full view of everyone ><
At least I managed to send you off, that's better than nth

felt kinda numb at the airport
& it wasn't cuz of the aircon.

Went for training feeling extremely tired after that
luckily training was quite slack
2x200m hurdles at race pace 27.2, 26.9
coach said I can aim for 60 sec for 400mh
really hope I can do it by nats

Saturday

Woke up really early in the morning
went to CCK stadium for Wings Invitationals meet
400mh - 63.76 ><
was a really slow timing considering I lost out last 100m to ppl I should've beaten
well it just shows how much potential there is to go faster
congrats to daryl for doing 62.2 xD

Rushed down to harbourfront to meet up with GA2
Had lunch, suan-ed brandon as usual
went to sentosa for some sun-tanning, swimming and volleyball
didn't expect to be sun tanned for half an hour in the sea ><

Rushed back to CCK stadium again for 4x400m race

as expected, didnt do well, running a mere 56 seconds haiz....

Sunday

Today, managed to see you online!

even though we only had 10-15 min on the webcam, it was better than nothing!

& it seems like even the heaven's wanted absence to make the heart grow fonder

who else better than nigel fong to send me "how do I live without you?"

after listening to that, I realised the next song on Itunes is, "you and me"

looks like fate triumphs afterall






-
m.c.h.i.a.| 12:47 AM |