Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Thursday, June 26, 2008


two back to back trainings this week
I swear coach is trying to kill us before nats

Monday/Wed training was pathetic

Monday - supposed to be doing 100m, 200m, 300m, 300m, 200m, 100m
died after doing 100m, 200m, 300m....><
guess I'm just not used to the cross country intensity when it comes to training
since I've not gone for cross training for 3981403 years

Wed - 3x225m hurdles (6 hurdles)
got the stepping correct, but no the starting ><
sigh....till now I still cant get my stepping to first hurdle correct
wth!

& there'll be training tmr at 3.30pm, Sat 8.30am
honestly, I'm pretty sure I'll burn a little before nationals...sigh


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 11:21 PM |