Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Monday, June 16, 2008


sry everyone!! been really really busy the last few days, so I can't really post...but I will now and this will be split into two seperate posts k!

first is the quiz that I've been tagged to do, sry sinyee! I know this is late, but better late than never xD

Instructions: Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question to make it a total 20 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list. List them out at the end of your post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she have been tagged.

Whoever does the tag, would get blessing from all.

Since she did 21 questions and I remove one, I'll have 20.

Here goes

1. What is your favourite animal? Cows! (yes but I like in real life, rabbits, cats and dogs)

2. Who is the person you trust the most?myself

3. Do you think you have enough confidence?yes, or at least, I hope so

4. Who is the person that you confide in?Nicolette (there are others, but its person so definitely her)

5. Are you satisfied with yourself?Not really, I guess there're just too much I wanna do but haven't done.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?my really good friends, and you.

7. Do you believe in eternity love?I do

8. Have you broken someone's heart that he tried to commit suicide?er..no I don't break ppl's heart

9. What do you like about yourself?I can remain faithful and loyal and a good friend. (points to the many sending-offs I made xD)

10. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?Well, there's already one present to judge from<3

11. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?Definitely, every single one of them!

12. Do you treasure your family?I would used to say not really, but after the many events that happened lately, I've learnt to treasure my family much much more!

13. What do you dislike the most?being lied to, of being left out.

14. Who do you hope to be always there for you?my friends....and you<3

15. What do you regret most in life? Haven't had sth so great I actually regret it

16. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friend's eye?Loyal and trustworthy

17. Do you love your friends?Really good friends yes

18. Which date you like the most?07/07/07

19.If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?secret

20. If you could travel in time and return to a phase of your life, which phase would it be and why?Sec 1. I want to relive my sec school life, it passed too fast

21. If there's one thing you'd do now, what would it be? To train hard enough to get myself a medal at 400mh at nationals

Doubt I've enough ppl to tag anw
So whoever who wish to do it, please do and tag me too xD So I can go and see (;

yep, so there's the tag sinyee!! hope you'd like it xD


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 12:21 AM |