ahwells, I've been asked to post and I guess enough events have happened over the past few days for me to post abt xD
went for training on Wed, it was one hell of a morale booster
3 sets of 200mh at 27 sec each
1 set 300m all out time:39.5
not the most fantastic training but Mr Yeo says I'm beginning to peak, which is a good sign
he predicted a 62 seconds at least for my 400mh, hope that'll put me through to the finals
I liked the photos you sent me, at least they gave me constant reminders and if I need to, I'll go look at them when I miss you alot! hope you're still having fun in vegas!
today's training was quite good too, except my hand action still sucks pretty badly but hey Mr Yeo said sth darn motivational again
my running style improved alot, no longer am I struggling to run properly now its quite smooth xD
ahaha darn proud of myself, hope can make it to finals!
anw, after resting for like hours at home, went out to watch Kungfu Panda with Renjie, miche and miche's friend called miche
omg for those who haven't watched it yet, MUST WATCH its darn freaking funny..laughed the entire hour away hahah haven't laughed so much at a movie before..
went to KFC after that to chill out and talk
tmr shall be a sleep-in day! in preparation for Sunday's 400mh finals
not sure if you ever told me beforebut it sucks to be hearing it from someone else& i wonder how many more there are
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
12:35 AM |