labour day. A day for all labourers lol, hopefully that includes me xD
but I don understand why I am staying at home today
rotting away and doing nothing
don understand why I actually want to be in school
actually want to avoid all these
then you ask yourself
why must she do this time and time again
dashing your hopes time and time again
each time more brutal than the other
each time more dramatic than the other
so you ask yourself if you would
and you ask her if she would
you realised you will
but she....
she
just can't do it
& you become to subject of all flak
the person everyone hates
and you ask yourself
is it worth it to make that decision that you made
yes.
anw, onto leadership studies reflective essay that I owe big time
Should a leader be more concerned with what is right, or what is good?
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
10:34 AM |