Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Sunday, May 18, 2008


the bleak future

today was the worst day of my life.period.
& it didnt end on a gd note either, you know it
but you avoided it.

from 30 days to 10, and i wonder how much more it'll be cut
tell me honestly, im gonna enjoy my hols
this is where I take back all I've said
I wish you'd never go
I don want you to go
call me selfish
but I just wish to have more time

more time than the miserable past 10 weeks we had
so pathetic even friends talk more

there were sparks, sure there were
but they were extinguished the moment they surface


so tell me honestly,
what are we going to do


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 12:24 AM |