Today was a hectic day.
It started off with me waking up and feeling like dying and ended off with me being here and feel like dying as well.
So what exactly happened?
started off with mundane boring lessons that I shan't talk about.
but I realised I failed lit, for the 1st time in RI
I failed sth.
failure
failed
fail
46%
then it went from running(literally!) around school preparing for debate semi-finals to playing inter class soccer, to running around school again to standing up forever to here right in front my com, dying.
Im dying not because of fatigue, neither was it cuz we lost (because we won!)
but because......sth people only realise the obvious, not the subtle.
sadly, it's just you.
you
&
only
you.
& thats all that matters to me.
really.
& now looking ahead(mayb not) to tmr, I've interval training at 8am at botanical gardens
& I wonder how Im gonna do for it seeing that I don really run very well on sat mornings.
GO MATTHIAS!
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
11:33 PM |