Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Friday, March 14, 2008


I probably already know what your reaction to this would be, but I guess im only writing it because I know its true myself, just that convincing you would be impossible.

If I told you the list is bad for us regardless of whether it is given by a boy or a girl
if I told you it won't change anything except you ignoring me
if I told you that it wont change what you've been doing all these while
would you believe me?

how many nights have we argued, quarrelled, emo-ed over the same damn issue
& im just here wondering how many more damn nights do we need b4 this can be resolved
fuck it.

61. boys have their pride too.


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 11:23 PM |