Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Monday, February 18, 2008


Because my silly boyfriend hasnt posted recently, I shall do him a favour and make this just a little happier. Not that I'm going to say anything very fantastic anyway, I dont get my randomly high moments unless it's vday or jgs tomorrow ;D Invest in 4 days and then I'm finally going to see you luh, since we last met properly on valentines day. Sad. But of course there's NCS finals to keep us all happy - oh shit training's until 3 that sucks.

Guess we're trying to balance our commitments,
and as i post this, matt's off to dreamland to kill some bunnies while plow through lit, ugh.

Byebye (:
Nicolette


-
Nicolette| 11:29 PM |