Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Thursday, January 10, 2008


I seem always to stuck in this situation, having an drafted post but not posting it.

But anyway, cross training sucks badly.
Another tough one on the go, 8 sets of 580m on field at 90 sec pace
seems simple, but I guess its easier than it seems
So now my muscles hurting like crazy after 60 sit-ups, 60 crunches and 60 leg raises
for 4 days straight.
ONTO MY 6 PEC!

But that just means I am dying of a headache now, guess its the build up
of stress, hardwork and extreme brain overload for the 1st few days of school

sense the sadness in my voice
is it that hard to just say IMY
when you obviously do
& i wonder if there are changes to the status

somehow I cant find the words to go on, so I shall go sleep


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 10:04 PM |