Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Friday, December 28, 2007


ok, so I haven been posting for a really long time.

Not that I don't want to, just that I haven actually found the

luxury of time to do so



Since I have 1 whole afternoon free owing to a stupid fever

that cropped up the moment I reached home last night



There's been so many things happening this hols, but I guess i'll start with

Nicolettes birthday BBQ xD



December 20th



Skipped training to celebrate Nicolette's bday, but in the end, we couldnt meet early

Managed to start the fire in 15 min (;

But there was only Ren Jie, Nicolette and me to eat

So we waited.......and waited.

haha the rest of the day was filled with random things happening

house trip! Yay! darn exciting, cuz got to see someone's childhood photos

amidst all other interesting things around the house

SPOT THE LION!



& timely interjections from Ren Jie asking why's he here, and that hes tired haha

but all the same, thanks for the company!



i dunno how to say i felt,

just that i was probably a bad guest

mixed feelings about everything

ignorance is not bliss



December 21st



Ah its one day b4 nicolette fly off. Woke up kinda late...i think (cant really rmb)

Met up with TZ at vivo while trying to shop for a gd enuf present for Charis

Whole afternoon spent at Thiong Bahru area, but it was all worth it

Been very long since I've went out with Ting Zhang le haha

Exciting things always happen when you're with Ting Zhang

What with avoiding security guards and behaving like suspicious looking people,

thinking that I got caught sounds quite fun too xD



I still dunno how I feel

& it sucks to have to be the day b4 u left

on last count it was a 4 hours wait

just glad to have the chance to see you after that



December 22nd



Woke up bright and early at around 5.30am

Rushed to airport with Mum to send nicolette off, sneakily

Shan't tell you what happen

just that once again, we exceeded all expectations like always



sometime the most dangerous place,

ends up the safest, don you think <3

viewing mall love

went for training after that, felt like vomitting again...did a high 55min for 12km urgh!

for the 1st time in goodness knows how long, I slept 3 hours on a Saturday afternoon xD

had dinner at the cafe next to the NTUC we love (;

December 23rd

nth much, slept till 1pm

got dragged to shopping

bought myself a long sleeved shirt and a short sleeved one

December 24th

Christmas eve, & cross country goes ahead with training

pandan resovior - 5km fast run

thought I was going to have a really gd timing when i turned back at 10.15 at the 2.5km mark

ended up with a bad stomachache and did an even lousier time than

the already lousy time the previous week

sometimes when I see the look on your face

the tone of your voice

i wonder

is there no hope left for me?

Nothing much happened the rest of the day as I reflect on my training

engulfed in mundane work

until......

you called! you porky pig!

haha so glad you managed to get a chance to call, you're enjoying urself!

thats what matters, haha

i miss you <3

come back soon, pls

December 25th

Church till 2am, slept at close to 4am

As can be seen from previous posting, I promised nicolette to be online at 7am

but...i failed ><

one way or another, its probably miscommunication

but still, im at fault for not waking up to go online.

Had turkey and mee-sua for lunch (what a weird combi!)

got forced to eat half a turkey all by my own, whereas

my parents took a wing and thigh haha

so it was on to dota-ing while eating turkey in front of comp!

ting zhang can testify to that, having heard me munch away xD

at night, you called again (:

im forgiven! haha, 7 minutes and no more <3

December 26/27th

Prefect training camp, nothing much to talk abt except that it was

a little dry

a little boring

a little sleepy

a little awakening

a little motivation

a little fun

left the place at 9pm to go back and rest for Thurday's training

Training was VERY tough, shan't bore you with why its tough

but yes, it was so tough we all collapsed on the grass after finishing our last interval

felt very exhausted after that, what with interdeparmental games

& 7EPs vs 30NEPs soccer

headache even b4 I reached home

Somehow I found this show really interesting, but I shan't say what it is

those who knows, knows

awfully touched by the show, no idea why I liked it...but i do

I can see the relation

I can see our difficulties reflected in there

I have no idea how to walk ahead

but i hope we will pull through, forever

i fear for what he is to become

who he is to become

somehow the incidents are just so.....realistic

senior vs housekeeper

no idea why the show's name is like that though

oh and another show left me with this quote, which i find quite intriguing

"take heart and fight back against the forces that try to stop you,

for behind the deep sorrow and pain, lies love"

counting down to 36 hours <3



-
m.c.h.i.a.| 11:47 AM |