Nicolette says Hi! So does Matt :D
Matt has a drafted, unposted post which he hasnt finished typing.
Which isn't very long really, but it talks about a lot of things!
So I decided to make this place a little livelier.
Hmm, what's there.
Instead of spoiling his drafted post, I shall sum it up in 1 sentence!
We met on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and today, 14th!
Didn't meet yesterday...but 7/8 days is awfully impressive.
Matt wants to tell you more about that himself.
So mum's the word!
We went on a food spree today! Which was fun & er, filling.
Oh but the wanton mee was good stuff - Matt's plan B.
And er, rojak & soyabean/sugarcane + otak & hokkien mee!
Supposed to eat kuaychap & charkuayteow too...but i got full.
Plus the whole taxi-ing thing - "can't keep them waiting"!
Matt thinks pink is a really hot colour.
And
someone ate KFC for dinner ;D
Mighty bean pwns pokey pork.
This is awfully disjointed I know, but that's how memories are.
<3
-
Nicolette|
10:35 PM |