Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Tuesday, December 25, 2007


MERRY CHRISTMAS DARLING :D
I haven't decided whether to forgive you for not being online!
Or maybe you will somehow miraculously wake up!
Then again it doesnt really matter if you wake up since I only have 6 min left.
All the same though, I hope you wont freak out with this PDA.

(Don't understand the acronym, ask me when I get back!)
So yes, have a merry christmas & I'll be back in a few days.
Probably won't contact you in the next two days...
Too busy with the kangaroos & koalas & platypuses & stuff.

Missing you loads - Don't miss me too much!


-
Nicolette| 7:51 AM |