i know im supposed to be blogging about this week.
BUT IM JUST BEING OVERWHELMED WITH WORK NOW THAT I WANT TO RANT ABOUT IT.
Vetting of debate scripts for Tao Nan
Organising Pri Sch Debate Invites
PSL proposal
Thinkquest Proposal
Work exposure programme at Oriental Hotel
Weird how it is that when you're free, you're too free.
When you're busy, you get choked till you cant breath.
Well, amidst all the busy-ness, one does wonder how i get the time to blog here, but i do.
im fulfilling a promise you see (; & i want to do it, not because I have to
but still, a more important task awaits me, even more impt that my debrief tmr xD
& this is my record for today. Someone tell me im pro.
well, thats all for this short post. I promise i will post about those days sooner or later. PROMISE!
& sth i wonder and i wonderbut still im forced to stop wonderingto move onto forgetto continue moving onat least you're better now, though by no credit of mine
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
11:37 PM |