i know i promised to post about fri and today, today. but seeing how extremely tired i am, i'll leave it to tmr afternoon.
& since the lovely post is delayed....
wonder what are you thinking now?
seeing it has been hidden under everything
i am disturbed,
yes i am
yet i always get distracted
is it a gd or a bad thing?
of the many times the lines replayed in my mind
of the many things you say
there comes an apology after my heart is stabbedjust found many "old" chinese songs that I used to listen to, every song carries a different memory
how fitting, how nostalgic
*edit* 12.20am
i cant believe i forgot this
was walking down the road to KAP with debaters after watching the auditions.
i don usually take photos.
but this is just one moment i just felt like taking this picture

a continous journey into uncertainty
the light at the end of the tunnel,
might not be hope
rather, the headlights of a train
well, at least I know my future is one to look forward to! as I head into it in the company of someonesomeone <3
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
11:09 PM |