Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Wednesday, October 24, 2007


Like a bee yearning for honey

A crazy day after gym, is crazy. Woke up today with muscles aching & worse still, so sleepy I couldnt even stand to walk properly.

but still, I dragged myself to school.

Leadership management at JJC is a freaking time waster. would've slept if not because of jeremy and isaac, who were there to constanly remind me that I am a prefect and we are representing RI ><>i look at them
counting at my fingertips
4 is not a gd number at all

I shall go and sleep now, since my eyelids can barely keep open
& hopefully it'll be over when i wake up
let me forget abt today
lonely day haha


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 7:29 PM |