Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Today was a really really gd day. Ran 400m hurdles finals, qualified 8th got 7th :D Keep telling myself I cant get last, I wanna do it for myself, do it for the school and do it for you. And I didnt! Haha, beat the last during the last 50m sprint after we touched down same time for the last hurdle. Tks for everyone who cheered, physically or spiritually(that means u TING ZHANG).

But then I really dun understand, haiz, whats wrong wif being ourselves doing what we want? If it offended you/you-s Im sorry, I really didnt mean it. Forgive me. Just don come and be pissed/jealous at us.


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 10:55 PM |