Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Monday, July 02, 2007


Ok i think its time for a long post. The last few days have really been bz haha! But I shall just concentrate on today's events.

Went to Vivo with Nicolette Wang Kwan Douglas Charis. Ate a super hurried lunch courtesy of certain ppl. Then went to shop around for youth week stuff, in which we were also rushed. But yea we spent quite some time settling some rls prob. Which in de end worked out! Hurray! Congrats to the 2 non-debaters. Yea had a mad rush. Went from Vivo to Bugis street to Orchard to J8 trying to hunt for candies, rubik cube and pokemon stuff. haha but it was a fun day. Thank you all for making it eventful for me!

Nats coming up soon. I think its time I take a more serious stance on it. For 800m, I will try very hard to qualify but somehow my speed endurance just doesnt want to improve and there is freaking nothing I can do about it! If only I can do sth abt it. FOr 400m hurdles, did a 60 sec for 8 hurdles + 100m. just hope that with the last 2 hurdles, it only delays me by 1 sec, so I can make it to the finals. For the rest (relays), I just hope I can be in the team, if im not I wont be greatly affected but I will root for all involved! Jia you! I cant really see a very gd nationals seeing I have so many other things on, but still, RI FTW! and for the team!

Too many things happening now, too many emotions, I scared I wont be able to take it all at once.

But still, I think the time is right. For it to happen. Just hope you'll feel the same too. Don give up. Always. I'll be there for you.


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 12:05 AM |