Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Thursday, July 19, 2007


I didnt get through Bayley exco interview.

BUT, for those of you who think I might be bogged down by it or even be sad about it, think again. No doubt the initial reaction was one of disappointment and a little sadness, like what Tom said, " You will have many more opportunities to showcase ur talent and bayley still needs your help" YEP thats right. I have too many commitments I guess. hehe well there are still many things to look forward to. HB/DHB selections, Hwa Chong invitationals and sports quiz, Inter House debates, Cross Country, just too many things.



I LOVE MRT!
MRT FTW!


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 11:11 PM |