Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Wednesday, July 04, 2007


Heres wishing Ting Zhang, Shi Kai and Zhi Ming gd luck in their attempt to qualify for 3k tmr. Also, Ding, Kirean, Wang Kwan and all other runners running for our school tmr. Do RI and do yourself proud!

As for me, my nationals start on Fri instead hah! But instead of feeling prepared and ready, I sort of feel quite nervous and anxious. I feel that I have not prepared enuf for the races I have ahead of me. 4x100 - Never used a starting block in my life b4, how to do well for 1st runner :S 800m - screwed up training and races alike, haiz, hope to find my form back. 400m hurdles - Probably my best hope yet, but knocking down at least 1 hurdle during every time trial doesnt boost confidence at all. 4x400 - I am not sure about my 400m time, just hoping for a sub 55.

While, so here are my races for Nationals, each described upon and reflected upon too. Just hope this Nationals will be fruitful for me.


But apart from the track side, I've gotten into HCs Team as well for debates! Hurray! Let us defend our title for 3rd year running and bring back that challenge shield!

iwillbeherewithyoueverystepofthewayletsgiveourselvesachance


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 10:41 PM |