haha cant explain why but Im really happy now xD
Its 3 more days to nats. That final two races. Final two surges of energy. Come to think of it. This years nationals has really been a roller coaster ride of emotions. Ah wells, Im just glad whatever happened happened. Hopefully, on 18th of July, I can do that perfect race, perfect passing and perfect victory. Haven really been reflecting on my races, shall reflect some other day. As for now, I have a crazy week lined up for me. Yet amidst the bustle, I find joy and happiness. Mon - Track training (final one) + HCs prep Tue - HCs prep + spar Wed - Track finals Thurs - HCs prep + spar + (: Fri - Interhouse debates + King Lear Sat - HCs invitationals prelims. Ah wells thats my weeek. Whats yours? xD
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
11:31 PM |