This is a long overdue post.
Firstly, I would like to dedicate this post to Thaddeus. Though I have not really known you, you are a really cheerful and happy-go-lucky person when I see you in training. Your trainings are for all to see. I believe that you will find a better place in heaven and may god protect you always.
Life is just that sudden. In that snap of the moment, a life is lost. I am going to treasure every single moment I have now. Take life each step as it comes because I can be gone to tmr, being in cross country. But I believe recent events have really made me treasure my life. Its now or never. I am going to live my life the way I want it and how I want it. Live today like there'll be no tmr!
Secondly, on a much lighter note, there was the AC MG camp last sat! haha STOMP FTW! SIDLE YOU ROCK! Haha had Samuel Jonathan Rachel Xiao Hui Bianca Melody and Chloe in my group. HAH we are a really fun group I must admit. From playing big fish small fish to taking pictures and chasing criminals, we are really bonded I must say. The hype of the day was probably the whole station/mass games activity. The Multi game really tired me out greatly, cant believe my stamina dropped that much haha! But really really had alot of fun. Imagine me having to use an ice cream stick to pick up a sock and let it hang for 5 seconds. Then the mass games was even more fun. Water bombs going everywhere. Whacked Jon Lim a good many times but got whacked back by him and others as well. After that was dinner and games. Super Super entertaining. Our groups sang Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. It was kinda last minute selection haha! It was really a great but tiring day.
The next day, went for DEP interview. Man I really lack the general knowledge. HAHA call myself a hist RA student when I don even noe how the freaking cold war started OMG! I nothing to say man. And er.. didnt realised the amount of money that USA froze of North Korea haha! It was supposedly 25 million and I said 600 million haiz! But oh wells, just hope that the judges would think better of me and let me into DEP.
Now im off to complete Youth Week Matters which I shall not divulge. HAHA check out at
http://www.riyouthweek07.blogspot.com/!
I have thought long and hard abt what I want. I really hope you can be there for me as I will be there for you. Would u be with me?
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
11:43 PM |