Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Tuesday, June 12, 2007


Last two days of AC debate camp was just 1 word. FUN! haha from debates till today's Amazing Race at orchard, it was fun till you drop.

Yesterday was my first time ever adjudicating, and I realised it was quite bad. Since Crasshaw said to give our frank marks and not care about range, I gave a poor sec 1 56/100 for which I thoroughly regret now. Though many give ranges between 50-70 and some even fail the participants, I guess thats not the right way to start off debating. Sorry sec 1!

But today, was super super super super super duper fun! haha taking a break from debating, we went for amazing race at Orchard. Being a facilitator, I was supposed to be stationed at a checkpoint but i decided to follow Nicholas' group. Turned out to the right choice. Shall talk about 2 super fun incidents that happend today. If you are er.. affected pls let me noe I will take it down.

First, they went to the first check point, COMMODE at Ngee Ann City. Their first task was to find 5 random ppl and take a picture, then find the movie stubs for Ocean's 13 Pirates of the Carribean : At world's End Shrek 3 and Blades of Glory. Their last task was the funniest! A guy in the group must go into a lingerie shop and tell the lady inside " Hi mdm, I am here to buy a bra for my girlfriend, her size is __ " And best of all, this needs to be videotaped. Imagine the embarrasment, excitement, laughter that we all had, facilitators and participants alike. They had a hard time deciding who would go but Nicholas decided to volunteer himself since he is the oldest in the group, being sec 2. So he mustered his courage, but it turned out the shop didnt sell bra. So yea.

Its getting late now, shall post about the 2nd incident tmr. Off to a hardcore training tmr and even more fun last day of debates camp!

Btw heres a pic that me Marvin and Nicholas took today at The Heeren

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 10:50 PM |