Just woke up after a 7 hour sleep haha! last 2 days at RIPB Chalet was really fun! So I shall blog abt it.
Met up with Ryan and Jia Hao on Thursday to get snacks and drinks for ppl at the chalet. In the end it amounted to $65!!! AND IT WAS MY $65 in which 50 was from PI fund. Haha in the end I spent the rest of the time trying to bug both of them to return me $15. But seeing how broke they already are over Chalet and Board Alumni, you can take your time to return me haha. However, after soccer and basketball in the afternoon, the drinks finished even b4 we had dinner, resulting in many thirsty ppl who were complaining that we should've bought more. Haha, yea guessed we should have. SORRY ppl! That night tried to sleep because Friday had training at RJC in the morn. The bad thing was, no one allows you to sleep during a chalet. haha every 15 minutes someone would come in and bug us. Then after a while, when they went to watch "John TuckerMust Die", thought Ryan, Isaac and I can finally have a gd nights sleep. But sorry Chay, your snore kept Ryan and I awake for a gd part of the night haha.
So woke up at 6.30 after 2 hours of sleep, went to Tanah Merah Mrt in Ryan's parents car. Then met Jon Lim at Simei to get a lift to RJ. Training was kinda screwed, even when doing drills I was tired ( but hey! I was treating it srsly ). Supposed to do 3 x 200 hurdles. But after 1st set, and the rest of the ppl training, coach decided everyone should just go run a 300m and find out their timings. So I went with Wang Kwan, who was hot on my heels for a gd part of the set, almost catching up with me. But of cuz I wasnt gonna let him win like that, in the end I did a 40.3 winning by 0.6 seeing that it was on a tired day, was quite an ok timing le. Congrats to WK for his 2nd PB. After that went back to the chalet, only left around ppl left. Stoned around played bridge until around 5 when the BBQ started. Thats prob the highlight of the night. Then after that slept at 2.30 when theres like 10 ppl left to sleepover haha. But only slept after a chat wif Ryan. Those kinda Man's talk haha!
i really cant understand why you would lie to me. But even so, I am not letting whatever others say affect me.
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
10:29 PM |