Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Saturday, June 16, 2007


Its 800m tmr. Again. Countless of races since Primary 5 when I first took part. Haven felt the feeling of doing a good 800m for quite some time le. All cuz of my stupid problem. But now, I don really feel it. Might be too early to say this. But, I feel i am ready. Not to win medals, not to break school record. But to do a personal best. Its time I go under 2.10. And hopefully, tmr is the day I can do it. Its time I show people that I am not the guy who screws up races.


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 10:57 PM |