Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Haha. Had my first hurdle injury today. Have been expecting it for quite some time. I guess the hurdle height is a little too high for me to conquer when Im dying from lactic problem. Haha. But at least I managed to do my curve hurdling right (: Realised that though track training seems quite slack, if you really do it properly, it can be really tough haha. 4x150 at around 20 sec is quite pain.

Debates training in the morning. Due to my late arrival, I had 30 minutes of prep, which undoubtedly resulted in a below average debate. THW Elect Its Judges. Haha. Wrong context.Wrong understanding.Wrong debate. Having watched my seniors done it once, but I guess Im relying too much on their flawed case that my case became more flawed. Ah wells, just gotta keep improving I guess, comp coming up!




I am still feeling it, if only you knew.



-
m.c.h.i.a.| 11:59 PM |