Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Thursday, May 24, 2007


Woah its 1am and Im finally done with the Social Advocacy Project :D:D:D rejoice! HAHA and to all my grp members who have ditched me and are enjoying their precious sleep now, ah wells, hopefully next time I wont need to team with you guys again. And theres still tmr's training to look forward to. First 800m proper training. But I've to take 400 hurdles as well. ZZZ! The height of the hurdles compared to last year just freaks me out haha. Hope I have made the right choice.

Ok shall go sleep now le. Else tmr sure sleep during lesson time haha!


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 12:57 AM |