Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Tuesday, May 08, 2007


Not bad blogger giving me some prob. But nvm as long I can churn this out, it doesnt really matter what stupid layout im typing in.Had napfa 2.4 ytd. Honestly, after the run, I really feel like breaking down. It just felt like all the fitness just left me and I've became a hopeless physical condition not even capable of beating my last year's 2.4 timing. Honestly, even if I do so luckily and fortunately get fittest boy, I truly don deserve it. A 8.52 at sec 3 and I still call myself a cross country runner. Its not abt the rest who didnt do as well as me, it is abt responsibility to myself. Looking back at the past week, I just realised that I haven been doing the easy runs I was supposed to do, I haven been eating as consciously as I would, and I've been having a hell lot of other commitments. Im not doing cross country justice, so I shall train harder for NATS! In the words of *Capt Teo* " its not abt screwing your 2.4 up, I am sad too for you, but I'd rather you strive for 800 glory because whats done cannot be undone."Then came debates. I just have 1 thing to say. I am improving in style but stagnant in content :(. Nvm shall not write further in case blogger play me out again.Ah wells, then here comes SS test today. haha, for the first time in my life, I manage to write a 3.5 sided essay. Not that it was with content though, alot of it was bullshit which " could be summarise in a paragraph" as put by Douglas. Just hope all the BS can help me score well for the test. Then comes debates, I really didnt expect myself to speak today. But seeing that one of the swing team didnt come, I decided to debate.


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 11:26 PM |