5 areas of the body with scratches and abbraisions. A scratched hand. A cut on the neck. Right hand aching like crazy. Left thigh hurting like crazy. And to add insult to injury, I failed to score the winning try for bayley when I touched down after the try zone. That was rugby today. But it was a good experience. Very very good. IT is not everyday you experience some gay pain when you go and bathe. And it is not everyday you have to hobble to walk around. Oh and I must thank Ting Zhang too. Had he not tackled me early in the 1st game, I would've found the experience more torturing. After his tackle, I was quite immune to the rest of the pain. But yea Im looking on the bright side yea. 2nd for rugby haha.
Tmr and sunday, sadly I would be away in Malaysia ( Melaka ) instead of having a fun time at ORA and U14s. But hey, I have to look on the bright side don I as someone said. Hopefully its gonna be a fun trip. HAHA! And I haven mugged the notes I am supposed to read yet :S. haha so shall go mug now. CYA on sunday!
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
9:58 PM |