Woah! Unofficial timing states that I did a pb today for 400m:) 56.5 sec. Haha what a good way to celebrate the track and field finals. Chased quite a big gap that Kirean pulled away from Bayley. Sorry guys! did not manage to win jing yuan. personally i think my 100m also was near pb. Because of the fact that I was feeling very strong throughout the whole run. Unfortunately, the race was tainted by the fact that alot of disqualification would've taken place. First, someone cut into my lane after passing the baton. Not knowing what to do, I cut into another guys lane. Oh wells, just glad that everything turned out well at the end. Bayley ROCKS! 3rd year in running track and field champions. Hopefully when its my year to lead the house, we will make it 4.
Well, after all these medals, all these good runs, really asked myself. Why do I run so hard for? What I feel after these runs are just temporary aint they? What is the real feeling that Im trying to find then? haha anw, tks for all those who cheered their guts out for me when I ran my leg of the 400m. It really helped:)
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
9:53 PM |