Realised I haven been blogging for the last few days, seeing that there was a huge chain of events leading to me being too busy to blog.
FRIDAY
Ah it was a day of relaxation at the start. Slept till quite late, then wanted to go to ting zhangs house b4 watching debate. However, its too far for shi kai, so in the end came to my house instead. So we watched some running video. Hah! We're now ashamed that we cant even touch the females timings. zzz! But nonetheless, had a really gd time.
But after that, everything went down and hit rock bottom la. Sianzz.. Mgs lost 0-3 to Cat High ( congrats to Cat High ). RI lost 1-2 to SCGS ( being objective, its still unfair. ) Shall talk abt it a little later. PLMGS lost to Xin Min 1-2 ( another undeserved lost ). Black Friday indeed. All the teams that were expected to win lost. Oh wells, there always the reason of an upset, but I guess it just doesn't apply to our case. Our motion, was THW abolish all inter school debating championships. OWNED! We were prop. HAHA. In my opinion, this was one of the best debates that RI had, but we still lost. Anw, shall not be too biased here. Congrats SCGS!
SATURDAY
Woah, having reached home at 1am last night, I am left with a miserable 5.5 hr to sleeps b4 going to training. Haiz.. at least I managed to drag myself to training. But could feel the effects of a sleep-less night on me. Though still manage to complete workout in quite a good time, felt more tired than I should. Training was 4 x 600m at race pace. But it most certainly didnt felt like race pace at all.
After reached home, decided to go to Gombak stadium to watch nat juniors. Haha. So it was quite some fun, Chern Hwee got 3rd for her 80m hurdles. Congrats! Then we have Jun Rui and Jun Yang who both clocked pbs and qualified finals. Congrats too! Haha, got stucked in the rain and can only go back at 4+. Woah, and I just realised how well my batch ppl for 400m have improved. Haiz.. need to train much much harder le.
Within 45 minutes after I reached home, I have to leave again to go to city hall to meet ting zhang and marvin to eat dinner b4 going to a play entitled RavenScroft. So yea, rushed like crazy. Was a fantastic show in my opinion, esp when its only acted out by JC students. Oh the funny part comes after the show. We sponsored Marvin to take part in the ultimate challenge, where you put your hand in icy cold water with ice and the person who stays in there longest wins all the drinks there are in there. So in the end, resulted in a 4 way tie, so we split. Even after everyone had drank their fill, there were still abt 10+ left, so on the way out, we decided to be good ppl and take the remaining home. Ting Zhang and me, deciding that it is not wise to drink so many canned drinks when its 3 days b4 nats decided to help distribute it :) But everyone thought we were crazy, and therefore, no one accepted haiz.. Another one of those nights where I reached home super late last night.
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
3:27 PM |