Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Monday, April 02, 2007


haha today was quite an interesting day. For all the want of results from teachers, now that i have got them back, looks like I am better off without them. 11/15 for history assignment, oh wells, cant say that I am too disappointed yea, but nonetheless its not a 4.0 so thats another subject w/o a 4.0. Nevertheless, thanks goes out to someone who helped me edited the formatting and drumming it into me that "IT WAS SHEER TORTURE READING THROUGH IT". Thereafter, I managed to change the whole essay for the better. Tks!

Then came english personal narrative. I fully expect myself to flung it totally seeing that my story was a common one without any liveliness thrill or excitement. As such, 22/30 came as a suprise to me. Im really grateful because now it means that my english should be hovering around 80% with ERP and Blog assignments left to get back :)

Training was quite boring today. 60min run on the field! Wth, sheer boredom when I was running w/o the company of fellow teammates. Luckily, 40/60 minutes was spent running with my teammates. Tks guys! Had a really gd day today I guess.

Tmr theres just sports day with 4x100 and 4x400 to look forward to. Hopefully we will be able to pip morrison for the champion in both the events. Go Bayley!


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 9:34 PM |