Haha today was quite a fun day. Lessons aside, the last period was quite encouraging. At least I got special mention by Mrs Lim and Tom Yet. Haha. Ok next year I shall get more gold medals at Track and Field. Ok if you still dont get what I mean, it was house meeting for todays assembly :). Apart from that, todays lessons are not worth mentioning. Tmr have bio to look forward to, seeing that my 4.0 for this term depends on tmr's period.
OH then after school went to subway with cheese and milk. Played tai ti for quite some time. Hor hor. haha! Then went back to school for debates training. Today's motion was THW not conscript in times of peace. And for the 2nd time in my debates career, I did 3rd Opp! haha. Not bad sia. At least I didnt screw up as big time as last time. Comments from Chere : Generally a sound case. Good evolution, but unfortunately focused on issues which dear Marvin dropped. But there's still alot to learn from and improve. Our team is not performing our best yet and I think it is partly my fault. Shall try to contribute more in prep!
Tmr intervals training at turf city to look forward to. For a spot in the team, running for cookies.
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
9:55 PM |