Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Sunday, April 01, 2007


Emo.No.Anagnorisis.Yes.

Lets just start off with my 5km race today. 21.02 for that freaking 5km was not too bad a result considering got boxed first 500m b4 forest. But then again, this is no excuse. Its that freaking bad form I always have b4 races. Haiz.. Oh wells, Im still proud of myself seeing that I caught many people on the way back and still managed to do a crazy sprint to the finish.

Oh wells, I really wanted to emo alot tonight. On the train back, though through many things, thought how I would just come here and start giving poor readers another of my emo post. So I am not coming here to crap so much. It has been a rather good day for me today. Tks to all who have wished me, trust me I rmb your words throughout my run. Apart from that exhilarating run, theres just a mountain of homework in front of me. CRP for Lit. Studying for History test on Wed. Chinese Book test this week.


JustdontgetwhyIlovemakingthesamemistakesoverandoveragain.LookslikeIhavereallylost
sthagainthistime.


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 8:24 PM |