Ah today, was a mixed feeling of extreme emotions in school. Got owned la, when I got my marks. And for those who have gotten lower than me, ( apparently i heard quite alot of ppl), I only say I got owned because it really was way below what I expected. And worse still many subjects were 1 mark away from the next band. Shall not post it here la. Too embarrassing. Lowest is chinese with 59 and highest social studies 94. So yea. Then at the same time, I was told that my history marks wont be counted. So I was like WTH! Coincidentally, the next period is history. So we asked Mrs Neoh, and she said it will. And she was kind enough to tell us our marks, and kind enough to be lenient abit this test. That was seriously a saving grace. I got 13/15 for my test and overall of 80/100 for this term. Phew!
Ok then theres training. One of the few things I look forward to these days. At training you can seriously just whack and whack and its for a good cause! So of cuz, had another good training today. 2 x 2.4km at 8min 48 sec or so. Did 8 min 41sec and 8 min 38 sec respectively. Considering the group I was running with, it was relatively a good training. So I am pleased. Mr Lim hasnt released the teaming yet. OH wells, really really really hope I am in.
And lastly, theres this issue with moral integrity and high standards of not cheating. Well, even as a prefect, I don deny, I cheat. At the end of the day, if anyone can stand up to me and say that he/she didnt cheat in his entire school career, I will go up to the guy and like what Mr Yap says " call you a liar in your face ". So if thats the case, then what the f should we do to curb this problem? Whatever you do, I seriously doubt going to carry out the threat of a BETA record and giving a 0 is the right thing to do. If you freaking wanna do this, then do it to the whole cohort, else I accuse you of being biase and unfair. Off with you, VOLLEY!
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
10:45 PM |