Name
matthias chia

Birthday
24th July

Contact Me
MSN: mchia8@hotmail.com


Wishlist
get into team for cross country B div
3.7 gpa

Friends

the ever so gay timothy

sinyee

Cheese shi kai

yiling

yuling

the IMBA cheeseandbeach blog

valerie

the gay hurdler haozhi

chiewkei

lynn ang

chernhwee

nigel Fong

zhong ren

charis!

jianxiong

ryan tan

nigel chua

hui qi

nicolette

nerine

Shil


Saturday, March 31, 2007


A man has to do what a man has got to do.

This is no time to be emo especially since its b4 a race. So i'll just keep it short and sweet. There is no shame in what you are doing and you need not be sad or lost for words. You have done what you ought to do a long time ago and thats the right decision. For the "you" who know who you are, when you are reading this, hope you know that I am talking about you.

Oh and i was kindly reminded by someone today that I was vulgar. So I've decided that no more vulgarities shall come out of me this time. Everytime a vulgarity come out I shall slap myself till I improve for the better :) haha and hopefully you will not call me vulgar again:).

Had quite a fun time with both Valerie Stanley Yuling Yin Min Hiu Tung today b4 heading off to meet ting zhang and charis. Haha did alot of things and it really ended into a most fun day. Tomorrows race day. Judgement day has come:) haha I just love to " take up the challenge" like what Mr LIm said I should. It will end tomorrow and I hope I can face it when the time comes.


-
m.c.h.i.a.| 11:26 PM |