Ok shall make a quick entry before I go on doing my hw and revising for the tests next week which include the worse subjects back to back. Mon chi test Tue maths test Wed bio test and Thurs eng test. ZZZ!
Today training was some JONG! Many of us looked ready to faint at the end of it. Crossing the pain and mental barrier is certainly something we would be looking forward to achieve in the future. I guess i was really fortunate today to be able to fight with the pain until my last set which I ran my guts out yea! Ok and now i am feeling totally sick, 38.4 degrees:( but it was worth it.
Shall go and continue with my mundane work of mugging and revising now. Somehow i am feeling delirious now, and i dunno where i get the energy from!
yourmotivationwasallineed.itgavemestrwhenineededit.
-
m.c.h.i.a.|
8:18 PM |